Pink stripe Stretch Headwrap

Pink stripe Stretch Headwrap
The Newest Weekend Creation

Thursday, June 14, 2012


Hi There, hello there, howdy howdy all! This is Heidi here, and well, I am officially taking  control of our HillnTree Gallery blog! My dear, super hard working hubby man has been so kind to get it started.. And he, well he is just that. HARD HARD WORKING.. So I decided to take over the blog.. One less thing on his plate would do him some good! Ok but here is the thing.. Blogging.. Still not entirely sure what in the world it is all about.. And I have to warn you, I might REALLY suck at this! Haha Hey at least I am being honest right? Counts for something!  I cannot promise to write everyday, or even every week.. but CAN promise to give it my best try! I am a big nerd & it will show.. I welcome you to laugh at me, laugh with me, I laugh at myself all the time I'm afraid!  I look forward to this new "blogging" adventure!  Hope everyone is having a LOVELY evening, or night, or day, whatever it may be in your neck o' the woods!  X's & O's and God Bless!!!  Ciao for Now, ~Heidi Jean~

...{G I V E...L O V E...A W A Y}...

No comments:

Post a Comment