Pink stripe Stretch Headwrap

Pink stripe Stretch Headwrap
The Newest Weekend Creation

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Oh.... its almost the weekend!.....

Happy Thursday everybody! It was a beautiful spring day here and my poison oak is finally starting to subside! I am kinda cranky hopped up on prednesone (for the poison oak), while Heidi is CRANKING out some orders hopped up on Dutch Bros Coffee! We have been blessed this week with a couple big orders from Australia, they're headed into winter while we are warming up with Spring!
Check out Heidi's latest: sold and re-listed cute bow headband! Its perfect for spring/summer or ANY day of the year!!
Love you guys!

PS... Anne and Fallon: I have tried responding to your posts but for some reason my computer won't let me!! I'm SO SORRY! I promise I'm not trying to be rude, just a little technically challenged!

No comments:

Post a Comment