Pink stripe Stretch Headwrap

Pink stripe Stretch Headwrap
The Newest Weekend Creation

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

sweet dreams....

Hello friends... Happy Tuesday!! What a day. Heidi had a busy day today, my NEW FAVORITE HEADWRAP!! Its seriously SO CUTE! I took a hike this weekend to harvest some dead manzanita to make some of our famous manzanita buttons. While out and about I took a nasty head dive into some BEAUTIFUL POISEN OAK!! Now I am literally covered head to toe in the most irritable rash in the existence of mankind. ( and just to clarify and emphasize; when I say head to toe, I do mean HEAD TO TOE, including eyes, ears, armpit, belly button and EVERYTHING in between!) Allas, it was a fun adventure. I made it back safe and sound, and I did manage to salvage some beautiful wood to make some new buttons!
Hello to our dear friend and newest follower Fallon at Silly.Beautiful.Life! Love you! Thanks for joining our posse!
And with that said... Goodnight friends! I'm off to a hot date with some Calamine lotion and an antihistamine, so I don't scratch myself to death in my sleep! Love to ALL!

2 comments:

  1. Hope the rash dies down!Love the new headwrap:)
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet!!! I am so excited to be up on the latest Hill N Tree trends! I think you said it best, when you said that Heidi is a ninja! A super awesome adorable creating ninja! :)

    ReplyDelete